Can you do self-deliverance or do you need a deliverance minister? Jesus was in the ministry of casting out demons, but can you cast them out yourself?
It is time to stop seeking a man to do what Jesus came to do. Yes, there are times you need a deliverance minister to come alongside to take authority and cast out demons. However, Jesus gave you authority. Listen to receive more knowledge and the steps to self-deliverance.
Steps to Self-Deliverance
1. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit where you need to receive deliverance.
2. Write a list of the items you know you struggle with and need deliverance.
3. Write down the greatest three things holding you back from the fullness of God or that consume your thoughts in a negative manner.
1. Repent of any actions or behaviors that you participated in to form a stronghold.
2. Forgive anyone associated with any of your strongholds that contributed to hurt or abuse.
3. Cast out the spirits associated with the stronghold.
4. Pray for an impartation for the opposite of what you cast out.
5. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to fill you to overflowing with Him and God’s love.
See Kathy’s book – Discerning and Destroying the Works of Satan: you deliverance from word curses, generation curses, pride, unforgiveness, rebellion, lust, and several other topics.
Write a Declaration declaring your freedom:
Devotional Time: Spend time in prayer, worship, and Bible study to walk forward in strength, perseverance and obedience.
Upcoming E-course: Learn to take authority over your finances, healing, deliverance, and prophetic words. This four-week e-course consists mainly of group teaching phone calls led by Kathy and one small weekly assignment. Registration and complete information at www.kathydegrawministries.org.
Connect with Kathy:
Teaching articles, events, online schools, and resources – www.kathydegrawministries.org
Follow Kathy on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram @KathyDeGraw
Be in touch with Kathy by email: Kathy@degrawministries.org