Change Into Colorless was founded to break down and bridge the racial divide between all races. As Kathy found herself traveling the United States she knew something was changing inside. She could barely talk about the different people in our world without tears coming to her eyes and experiencing the empowerment of the Holy Spirit arise within her. On July 21, 2012; when the final piece of revelation was deposited within her, she was ignited to make a difference! On November, 2, 2012 Change Into Colorless was launched!
It is Kathy’s hope and dream to bring people around the world together in unity and CHANGE our thinking and behavior INTO COLORLESS. She currently travels ministering among different groups and has been to Ferguson three times to love on people involved in racial tensions. Kathy is available to speak at your next multicultural event, community service, church, workplace or any where racism needs to be tore down which is everywhere.
To bring all people, all cultures, all races, all nations together in unity. I desire to bridge the racial divide and teach people how to live Colorless in a colorful world. All people were created equally and through unity and love we can work together in the world to break down racism.
DECLARATION TO BREAK DOWN THE SPIRIT OF RACISM
- I come against racial discrimination, disunity, tension, conflict, bigotry and injustice in Jesus’ name.
- Open the floodgates of unity. We call forth unity, instead of disunity.
- Save all people from persecution from people inside and outside their race. Psalms 7:1.
- Dispense your peace and love into the hearts of men.
- I annihilate and dispense hatred, evil and bigotry.
- I capture the spirit of hatred and command it to be bound and deactivated by the power of the blood of the Lamb.
- I bind the power of darkness involving racial discrimination, racial profiling, injustice, bigotry and racism.
- I say no more disunity, division or segregation. No more unfairness or injustices.
- I command and restrict these spirits to be bound and deployed no longer, in Jesus’ name.
- I command a strongman of racial discrimination, bigotry, attitudes, and intolerances towards those who have different opinions from oneself, to be destroyed.
- Silence those who want to cause division and strife.
- Bring forth the peacemakers.
- Familiar spirits of racism and injustices from years past, I annihilate your strongholds and positions.
- I uproot your perceived legal rights and call forth for you to abort your mission by the blood of the Lamb, in Jesus’ name.
PREJUDICE / ANTI RACISM – DECLARATION
- I decree and declare an end to prejudices and racism; that racism will be abolished and all people, all nations, all races, all cultures will live together in peace for the greater good of all mankind.
- I call forth that people will not judge according to appearance. (John 7:24)
- Since God has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the force of the earth. We will not show partiality, so we do not commit sin and are not convicted by the law as transgressors. (James 2:9)
- We are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 13:28)
- It is good and pleasant for brethren to dwell together in unity. (Psalms 133:1)