The enemy can’t do anything to us directly, but he does and can use people to hurt our feelings, cause rejection and offense and build up spiritual strongholds as a result of emotional trauma. In this episode learn how to cancel, rebuke and destroy the demonic power of words curses that have been sent forth to destroy you.
Word choices you could use to come against words spoken to, about or over you.
- Rebuke and renounce all words spoken against you, your family, business or loved ones. If someone speaks negatively about you or over you. Say quietly or out loud (if you are able) “I rebuke that in Jesus name.” Leviticus 19:17 “You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him.” Luke 17:3 “Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.”
- Break off all word curses. Speak aloud “I cancel all word curses and attacks from the enemy in Jesus’ name.”
- Cancel assignments of the enemy to steal, kill and destroy your life, health, family, business and finances. John 10:10, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”
- Speak Isaiah 54:17, “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn.”
- Bind the words of those who speak negativity over you. Bind their tongue, mouth, lips and voice-box from speaking negative words, gossip, slander and anything that does not edify, exhort or build up. Say “Lord, I bind their words in Jesus’ name.”
Matthew 18:18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
- Ask the Holy Spirit to convict them and expose them. (God is your vindicator.)
- Repent of any ungodly words you have spoken.
- Plead the blood of Christ over yourself daily.
- Keep your tongue from evil 1 Peter 3:10-11.
“Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. For he who would love life and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit. let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.”
- Speak Psalm 91:10, “No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling”
Connect with Kathy:
Teaching articles, events, online schools, and resources – www.kathydegrawministries.org
Follow Kathy on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram @KathyDeGraw