Be Love Outreach was birthed out of Kathy’s vision to be love in every action to everyone. She is so passionate about this vision that she travels the United States sharing the love of God on her Be Love Prophetic Tours to people on the streets, in the marketplace and to the homeless. She firmly believes in loving God loving people, serving God serving people and speaking prophetically into a person’s life to encourage and inspire and give them hope and love.
We serve those in need including, but not limited to:
- People on government assistance.
- People on temporary disability due to accident and injury.
- People who do not qualify for government assistance.
- People who need help for just a few weeks or months going through hardship.
- People with jobs who can’t get assistance or don’t have extra money.
- Low and middle class.
Be Love Outreach Provides the Following Services:
- Clothing – All sizes – All genders – Due to lack of space we are currently only accepting new clothing.
- Household Pantry – Kitchen items and linens/bedding. – As available.
- Shoes – Tennis Shoes – Based on availability.
- Coat – Winter Wear Ministry – Currently unavailable.
- Homeless – We provide a bag/purse to people who are homeless with snacks and basic hygiene essentials, socks and winter gear.
- Bathroom Essentials – We provide basic soaps, toilet paper and toiletry items. Limited basis; as available.
- Media Ministry – Providing Bibles and Christian Resources for those desiring to grow in their spiritual walk.
- Christmas Gifts – We sponsor over 500 children yearly through a public giveaway.
- Stocking Stuffers – Annual drive to collect and distribute stocking stuffers.
Be Love Parties
- Valentine’s Day – The Ultimate Love Party
- Kathy’s Birthday Celebration – Gift recipients are the community!
- Easter Party – Providing the true meaning of Easter along with surprises for parents to be able to give their children on Easter morning.
- Back to School Giveaway; backpacks, school supplies, shoes, fashion boots, socks, underwear.
- WinterWear Drive – Coats, gloves, mittens, hats, socks, and scarves ~ all NEW!
- Free Garage Sales – Yearly garage open house where people can come and take items for free
Be Love Outreach is operated through our Be Love Outreach Facebook Page. Operating hours, donation needs and party and free information is posted there. If you would like to volunteer for our community pantry please contact us.
Be Love Outreach in Grandville, Michigan was started after Kathy DeGraw, founder, was invited to come and minister to a group of Christian businessmen. Kathy was invited there to #belove and found herself leaving so loved upon tears were streaming down her face as she left for the day. Following that meeting she was in a three day solitude time where the Lord imparted the vision for #belove.
Be Love started by word of mouth and Facebook groups. It grew rapidly and still continues to expand, especially now since Kathy was awarded Fox 17 News Pay it Forward person of the month for August 2017.